Resiliency Plans for Oncology Clinical Trials in 2021
We invite you to explore critical clinical trial operations mitigating tactics & strategies for prevention, recovery and resiliency in 2021
March 25, 2021
In 2020 the clinical trial industry was forced to make rapid changes in order to ensure mission critical operations continued to protect participant safety, privacy, and data integrity. Particularly at clinical sites, research teams have had to restructure their operations according to institutional directives to prevent the spread of COVID-19, with some regions more deeply aﬀected than others.
- What Keeps All of Us Up at Night?
- Which key risk areas & new expectations are of most concern?
- Mitigating Threats in 2020: What worked & what did not?
- Complex trials: Where to run them?
- Decision factors for your choices of region:
What factors will most inﬂuence your decisions in 2021?
Connect with Scimega to learn how to optimize your oncology clinical trials in Canada.
Call Julie Martin today at (514) 815-7066 or fill out the form on the right to schedule a Discovery Meeting during the event to discuss your expansion plans.
Request a Meeting