6 Critical Factors for Prevention & Mitigation Collecting clinical data that are accurate, reliable and…
Julie’s advice: Conducting oncology clinical research in Canada
- Include Canada early in your drug development planning!
- Building relationships with key sites early on will contribute to the success of your program.
- Being part of a compound’s development from the start will allow oncologists and their research teams to develop an in-depth understanding of the study design, procedures, and drug safety profile.
- Patient screening strategies and practices will be identified early on, and attracting the targeted patient population will be facilitated.
- Oncologists will also provide valuable insight specific to the Canadian patient population and competing therapies, so as to develop an optimal commercialization plan for the region.
- Include Canada early on in the drug development process to achieve higher site engagement and performance.
Contributed by: Julie Martin, Director, Clinical Operations